12. Customer Service Excellence Award
2012 winner - Walby Farm Park
The Customer Service Excellence award will go to an organisation that exceeds customer expectations in all areas of the business by providing the very highest level of customer service:
- A clear, well-implemented customer care policy
- Evidence of standards of service which exceed customer expectations
- How customer care contributes to the overall success of the company
- All entries must be received by 31 July 2012 and must include an entry form and, where applicable, supporting material.
- Submitted material cannot be returned and will be disposed of as confidential waste.
- By submitting your entry you accept the editor’s decision regarding publication and promotion of details of finalists and winners.
- The judges will select up to three finalists in each category who, in their opinion, best meet the criteria listed.
- Employees of any CN Group company and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this competition
- The judges’ decision is final in all matters.
- We are unable to enter into any individual correspondence regarding entries received, judges’ comments, finalists or winners.
- Entry to the 2012 CN Group Business Awards is also open to previous entrants, finalists and winners.
- Judges may move an entry into a different category if they feel that would be appropriate.