7. Tourism & Hospitality Award
2012 winner - Tullie House Museum
This award will recognise a business that can demonstrate innovation, commitment and leadership resulting in the success of a tourism or hospitality enterprise. To qualify for this award, you must fall into one of these business categories: leisure, hospitality, tourism or visitor attraction or service.
Judges will be looking for:
- Outstanding performance relating to commercial success and evidence of growth and investment
- Creation of employment together with staff training and development
- Delivery of innovations and improvements
- Evidence of customer satisfaction
- All entries must be received by 31 July 2012 and must include an entry form and, where applicable, supporting material.
- Submitted material cannot be returned and will be disposed of as confidential waste.
- By submitting your entry you accept the editor’s decision regarding publication and promotion of details of finalists and winners.
- The judges will select up to three finalists in each category who, in their opinion, best meet the criteria listed.
- Employees of any CN Group company and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this competition
- The judges’ decision is final in all matters.
- We are unable to enter into any individual correspondence regarding entries received, judges’ comments, finalists or winners.
- Entry to the 2012 CN Group Business Awards is also open to previous entrants, finalists and winners.
- Judges may move an entry into a different category if they feel that would be appropriate.