5. Environmental Awareness Award
2012 winner -Lakes Free Range Egg Co
This award is to recognise outstanding performance in environmental awareness and commitment to the protection of the local environment.
The judges will be looking for companies that have
- Successfully sold ‘green’ products or services.
- Demonstrated by their actions environmental leadership in their business sector or geographic locality.
- Made improvements in energy efficiency.
- Implemented projects which have minimised the local or national environmental impact of the company’s operations.
- Introduced re-use and recycling systems and initiatives.
- All entries must be received by 31 July 2012 and must include an entry form and, where applicable, supporting material.
- Submitted material cannot be returned and will be disposed of as confidential waste.
- By submitting your entry you accept the editor’s decision regarding publication and promotion of details of finalists and winners.
- The judges will select up to three finalists in each category who, in their opinion, best meet the criteria listed.
- Employees of any CN Group company and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this competition
- The judges’ decision is final in all matters.
- We are unable to enter into any individual correspondence regarding entries received, judges’ comments, finalists or winners.
- Entry to the 2012 CN Group Business Awards is also open to previous entrants, finalists and winners.
- Judges may move an entry into a different category if they feel that would be appropriate.