3. Community Involvement
This award will go to a business which can show its proactive commitment to putting something back into the local community.
This could be by:
- Providing financial support to community projects
- Giving practical assistance in terms of time or expertise
- Allowing charities, schools or community organisations to benefit from the resources of the business.
- Particular emphasis will be placed upon the proportionate investment by your business in terms of time and effort as opposed to pure cash contributions.
- All entries must be received by 31 July 2012 and must include an entry form and, where applicable, supporting material.
- Submitted material cannot be returned and will be disposed of as confidential waste.
- By submitting your entry you accept the editor’s decision regarding publication and promotion of details of finalists and winners.
- The judges will select up to three finalists in each category who, in their opinion, best meet the criteria listed.
- Employees of any CN Group company and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this competition
- The judges’ decision is final in all matters.
- We are unable to enter into any individual correspondence regarding entries received, judges’ comments, finalists or winners.
- Entry to the 2012 CN Group Business Awards is also open to previous entrants, finalists and winners.
- Judges may move an entry into a different category if they feel that would be appropriate.